Goulash with minced meat recipe

Goulash with minced meat

I have to admit that this recipe is not from my own invention; yet it is happily by my husband and children. They surprised me with it on my birthday. And from this day this recipe has a special memory in my heart. For this reason, I am sharing my family's recipe & my present with you all. Adopted from Kiri.

Servings 4
Cooking Time 35 minutes
Preparation Time 25 minutes

Ingredients

6 kiri squares
2 tablespoons of oil or butter
2 medium sized onions smoothly minced
300gm of minced meat
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 boiled eggs "minced"
¼ cup of minced fresh parsley
10 layers of ready-made samboosa dough
½ cup of melted butter

Preparation

  1. Heat the butter in a large pan.
  2. Add the onions and mix for 4 minutes until golden
  3. Add the meat and mix until it turns brownish-gold
  4. Add the salt and black pepper, and let the mixture cook for 3 minutes
  5. Add the kiri squares while stirring consistently and remove the pan from the heat
  6. In a bowl, mix the eggs with the parsley and the meat mixture
  7. Coat a 30x35 tray with butter and place the layered dough on the tray and then coat with butter.
  8. Repeat the previous step with 4 layers and then pour the meat mixture on top
  9. Cover the meat with another layer of dough coated with butter. Repeat this step 4 times.
  10. Coat the top with the melted butter and then place the tray in the oven heated to 185 degrees celsius, Let it cook for 25 to 30 minutes until golden.
Powered by Blogger.